This cheese board's red, white, and blue Spirit glass look is great for the 4th of July or any other time you want to show your independent party spirit. HAND WASH only to help keep the bump-ons on the bottom of the board. Food-bearing safe. Knife sold separately; knife designs vary and may not be the same as shown. 8" x 8", approximately. Click "Product Options" to add a knife ($5).
Cheeseboard--Red, White, Blue Spirit glass (Knife Optional)
- Your cheese board is food-bearing safe.
- HAND-WASH the board to preserve the bump-ons; HAND-WASH the knife to preserve the decorative paint and design.
- It is NOT a trivet or hot plate—do not place hot items on it (pots, bowls, etc.) This could crack or shatter your board.
- The glass embellishments, if present, are tack-fused to the board—they should not ever come off, as they are “one” with the base glass—but if you ever have an issue with these, contact GEA.
- Under its intended use, your board and knife should provide you years of enjoyment. GEA sells other Party items in many other styles and colors. Visit www.glasseyeart.com to see all the great glass available.
Karen Heise Glass Eye Art P.O. Box 235 Buena Vista, CO 81211-0235 (719) 395-1789 www.glasseyeart.com